Legacy Dynamis
News: Welcome to the Legacy Dynamis Forums!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 18, 2018, 12:12:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Xten App =D  (Read 1067 times)
Xten
« on: June 10, 2007, 03:05:28 AM »

1] In game name.: Xten
2] Job levels, including subs. i can come 75 rdm brd rng nin 70 blm subs are 37 WAR WHM DRK
2a] If more than one job above 70, please indicate which job for which you would like to collect Relic armour.:MNK currently 57 but on the way to 75, its only job i'd ever lot and i already have body and feet =D
3] Previous Dynamis experience, if any.: i was with kara for a while have no cop wins or xarc wins, but wins everywhere else
3a] If applicable, please indicate in which Dynamis(es) you have collected wins. no cop and no xarc, rest wins
3b] If applicable, please indicate any Artifact or Relic armour you currently own.rdm body,nin legs, mnk feet body
3c] If you are seriously upgrading a Relic weapon, please indicate so, and which. No.
4] Your goals in Dynamis. fun, excitement, maybe some af2
Charybdis
Pantyless Wonder
Impossible to Gauge!

"I'll spank you smartly with my spank ray."

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 11:56:25 PM »

Glad to see you applied Xten. I didn't get a chance to see you in action last Friday and considering your plan to come as a mage class, I'd like to see how you operate a little more. Your preferance for lotting something you don't have @75 yet is a little odd and I'm not sure if BD has any comments or questions about it but please join us next Friday for Xarcabard so we can get to know you a little more Smiley

"Bears are crazy. They'll bite your head if you're wearing a steak on it."
Bonedady
Hail to the King
Administrator
Impossible to Gauge!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 08:35:23 AM »

Well, it is Monk... and 57 isn't that far off from 75. I'd say we stick to the equip rule for in tier people but otherwise let him join Monk tier. So he'd be able to lot so long as no one else with Monk set to their lot-job was there and wanting the drop.

Frankly I don't know how much it would matter, 57-75 isn't a super long trip.

Alithiel
lolDRG
Legacy Leaders
Impossible to Gauge!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 01:41:59 PM »

Xten was doing a great job, just flowing with the team and keeping things organized on his end.  Not sure about his mage skills, but as a melee, he's got a vouch from me.

What is, is~
Xten
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 12:57:27 AM »

ty for your comments, i'd have no problem just earnin points till im able to lot monk or whatever bd wants to do,  can work somthing out
Dynamic
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 06:38:11 AM »

Hello, tossing out a vouch for Xten.  Hes a good player and would be a good addition to the team as a melee or mage.    Also, unlike Nyte, he and I did barely take B. Bernie down the other day - he was up after maintenance  Grin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: