Legacy Dynamis
News: Welcome to the Legacy Dynamis Forums!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 12, 2017, 07:01:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alataru Application [Denied]  (Read 1134 times)
CranberryJeus
« on: August 05, 2010, 09:07:56 PM »

1. In game name.
--My name is Alataru
2. Job levels, including subs, and all applicable merits to your 75 jobs that you currently have.
--Sch75 Rdm 37 blm 34~ whm 2x....... only rdm levelled
--merits some mp full sch grp 2 merits... not many grp 1
3. The two jobs whose AF you are interested in lotting.
--SCH and... sch....
4. Previous Dynamis experience including wins (both CoP and Normal dynamis) you have collected. If you have no CoP dynamis wins, please state if you have beaten CoP 3-5.
-- I believe sandy and jeuno and windy in normal dyna no cop done... still on crags
5. Are you from Asura or Pandemonium originally? If you are a server transfer, what was your previous server and some linkshell references?
-- i'm from pandy originally
6. Any AF2 or CoP accessories you already own.
argute mort
7. Whether you intend to upgrade a relic weapon and the name of your psychiatrist.
8. How you heard about us. If a member referred you make sure to mention them here as they will get points for your referal when you achieve membership.
-- i know spicy lobo and a few others... i've been in hiatus for a year
9. Who you are irl. Names need not be included but give us an idea who is behind the half naked mithra.
-- i'm a 21 year old programmer living in NY
10. Any additional information you'd like to include. It need not even be pertinent frankly, just know that this is your application and you can make it whatever you want.
-- well i'm looking to get back into an ffxi community after being away for a year... the game has changed a lot and i figured going back to some familiarity might be nice...

i will be on more and more in the coming weeks i can be contacted anytime in game or via e-mail
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 11:21:35 PM by Bonedady » Logged
Holysacrament
Big Meanie
Legacy Leaders
Impossible to Gauge!

I'm Heavensent....don't you dare forget....

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 12:47:33 PM »

Seeing as your a friend of members, the application process is still open to you.

Show up as a guest tonight, or next week and we'll see about moving you through our process. Thanks.

75brd/75whm/75war/75rdm/75blm/
75cor/75pup/75nin/75bst/67blu/
56sam/50rng/46drg/41mnk/40thf/
37drk/37pld/37sch/37dnc/31lolsmn
CranberryJeus
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 07:44:49 PM »

ok i can show up next week easily, was conned into an sc2 "lan" today but i will be around later
thanks for the response
CranberryJeus
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 11:03:58 PM »

hello all i've decided to revoke my application, just got into the FFXIV beta and my time on game is less and less,
 i wouldn't be able to keep up with the rest of the LS so i thank you for considering me but it does not seem to be a good fit

thanks,
Alataru
Bonedady
Hail to the King
Administrator
Impossible to Gauge!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 11:21:11 PM »

Don't they let you play the beta for like a couple hours a week? One way or another closing. ยบ_o

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: