Legacy Dynamis
News: Welcome to the Legacy Dynamis Forums!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 10, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Grahngah's Application [Passed]  (Read 3250 times)
Grahngah
Legacy Members
Easy Prey

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2008, 11:03:05 AM »

1. In Game Name
Grahngah Rank 10 Bastok Hume

2.  Job Levels
75 PLD, WAR, NIN, 50 SAM (Current Project)

3.  AF Lotting
Paladin Primary Ninja Secondary

4. Dynamis Experience
I have done Dynamis for a few years now.  I have been with Evil Virtue since back when it was still called Pure Evil.  I had to leave them due to my work schedule conflicting with the gather times.  During my time there I eventually became the main tank for nearly every run.  I have all City wins but no Glacier win.  I do have access to CoP areas but have not been in them as of yet.  I also became a assistant leader of EV when the time was needed.  I even called AF Lots, lotted currency, took attendance, and main tanked all at once before so I know what the LS leaders go through from time to time lol.  I take Dynamis very seriously because the rewards of it can be rather high when the effort is given.  It has been a little over a month since I have been to Dynamis so I may be a little rusty, but once a tank, always a tank. 

5. AF2 In Possesion
PLD + NIN Head
WAR Hands
SAM Hands (Free Lot)
THF Body (Auto Sorted)

6. Relic Weapon
I am currently working on Excalibur and am close to completing my second upgrade.  My shrink's name is Zaraki Kenpachi from the Bleach Anime series  Cool

7.  I actually heard about this LS by just doing a little research on my own.  I looked for what would best fit my schedule and chose accordingly after I read the info on the website.

8.  Me IRL
My name is Jason.  Most people call me JD.  I'm 24 and I actually work 3rd shift (9PM - 6AM) as a fork truck driver for LL Bean.  So needless to say when most of you are sleeping during the week I am at work and vice versa.  FYI my work schedule is 9PM - 6AM Sunday night to Friday morning.  Rarely do we have to work Friday nights until the Christmas rush hits. 

9.  Any other Info
I have been in FF for about 4 years now.  This is my original character.  I have another character that has level 90+ clothcrafting.  It is currently inactive due to being on a tight budget right now.  Paladin was my first job to 75.  I have max HP, Shield, and Evasion merits.  A few JAs on PLD merited and they are a rolling work in progress with Campaign out now.  All in all this is me in a nutshell.  Feel free to send me a message in game if you can catch me.  I don't get on much during the week I am mostly on during the weekends.  Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 11:11:02 AM by Grahngah » Logged

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
Isiolia
Sin Hunter
Administrator
Impossible to Gauge!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 11:16:49 AM »

Nice application Grahngah.

We've got a couple city runs scheduled and then up to the Northlands towards the end of the month. I'd encourage you to come join in so that we can get to know you and vice versa. Always good to have experienced tanks available.

As you may have seen in our rules n' such, we try to enter at 9, but encourage people to be at the trail markings by 8:30EST or so in order to alliance up, swap jobs if needed, distribute refunds/RR, etc. We're planning on Jeuno this friday, so we hope to see you there.

RDM BLM BST BRD NIN WAR PLD DNC BLU
babysealclubber
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 11:38:34 AM »

Very big vouch for Grahn. He's a very good tank, i've seen him tank big things and done it flawlessly. Very nice person, always went out of his way to help me or friends of mine. He's a little quiet from my experience but i'm not too sure if this shell could take 2 MoS.

Plus he's not elvann or stiffy so thats an automatic bonus right?
Grahngah
Legacy Members
Easy Prey

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 12:03:00 PM »

Thanks for the responses.  I'll see you all in Jeuno this Friday if that is ok with everyone.  I can come on PLD NIN or WAR.  I have gear for all 3, but I always 1st come as PLD.  That's just what I am used to doing.

Long time no see Babyseal.  Thanks for the Vouch   Smiley    You are right.  I do tend to keep to myself most of the time lol.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
Isiolia
Sin Hunter
Administrator
Impossible to Gauge!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 12:09:30 PM »

We'll most likely be set for tanks either way, but I would imagine that we'll want you to come PLD anyway just to get used to how we run things n' so people can see how you do on it. Most of our PLDs can come as other jobs to make room if needed.

If not, eh, mog house is pretty close =P

Holysacrament
Big Meanie
Legacy Leaders
Impossible to Gauge!

I'm Heavensent....don't you dare forget....

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 02:14:03 PM »

Ohhhh, an application! Something to do! Yay......and damn you Isi, I can do my own job!

And yes, please still come pld and Starry will take care of you. I believe she's going to be having Balakor main tank a lot to get him some practice and I'm sure she'll get you some reps too. Come feeling eager and open to learn. Our tanks are very important and it's rare that we get new people who are excited and really get into it, though we've been lucky enough to have Balakor and Shaol lately. I'm sure you'll be a welcome addition to our tanking team if you take it very serious and can handle the pressure! Anyway, look forward to seeing you Friday Grahngah!

75brd/75whm/75war/75rdm/75blm/
75cor/75pup/75nin/75bst/67blu/
56sam/50rng/46drg/41mnk/40thf/
37drk/37pld/37sch/37dnc/31lolsmn
Isiolia
Sin Hunter
Administrator
Impossible to Gauge!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 02:31:44 PM »

Ohhhh, an application! Something to do! Yay......and damn you Isi, I can do my own job!

Cry

Made you a title. Kiss
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 02:35:27 PM by Isiolia » Logged

babysealclubber
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 02:46:35 PM »

Oh didn't mean it badly grahn^^ I think the last person I vouched for not only is out of here but was annoying as shit and I dont think any ldr remembers so not saying who lol.

<3
babysealclubber
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2008, 02:53:48 PM »

oh oh and kenpachi is a monster.

Even if you do not like the series (i dont really but end up watching it with my buddy whos always over) he's just cool. I mean a guy who puts a pink girl into his chest to carry hre (well I think of it that way like a popping sound when you push two legos together) is just awesome. Getting stabbed in the face without flinching is impressive too.

this is kenpachi btw

not a fan of velvet revolver but meh. Superbeast woulda worked better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFWqzk6rTjM
Isiolia
Sin Hunter
Administrator
Impossible to Gauge!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 02:58:49 PM »

Colonel Kenpachi

Yeah, from the BG random image thread (#13)

Holysacrament
Big Meanie
Legacy Leaders
Impossible to Gauge!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2008, 06:20:53 PM »

I wub you in a very heterosexual way Isi. CHANGE MY TITLE TO BIG SOFTY NAO!

babysealclubber
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2008, 08:21:35 PM »

^ I have that same relationship with someone in game. We're both guys but it's used as HLM or hetero life mate. He's a taru and im a mithra and we're still trying to get married Sad
Holysacrament
Big Meanie
Legacy Leaders
Impossible to Gauge!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2008, 11:03:32 PM »

Does Shaol know about this?

babysealclubber
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2008, 02:06:51 AM »

He's the meat in this meat sandwich. Shaol not only knows but approves since the taru brings the little hands to the table (which can get into crevices that were unknown to us beforehand)
Amathor
Legacy Members
Even Match

The BLM formally known as Edric

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2008, 02:54:06 AM »

ummmmm....wow....ummmmm...hi  Smiley  hope to see ya at the Jeuno run.  Oh and btw, if you see us BLMs running to you.  don't worry, just stand there.  it won't be anything bad.  Tongue

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: