Legacy Dynamis
News: Welcome to the Legacy Dynamis Forums!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 18, 2018, 06:20:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Meenkieblade's parting words  (Read 6474 times)
Meenkieblade
Legacy Leaders
Impossible to Gauge!

Convicted Taru Licker

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2008, 09:44:58 PM »

Well, here's what happened:

I snagged some DAT packs from FFXIDATS.com and one of them (or the site itself) had something bad.  Whatever it was let some ASSFACE take my account.

They hopped servers to Seraph, killed my mules, and gutted the heck out of Meenkie.   ; ;     All that was really left was RDM solo stuff and scattered R/EX things they didn't toss.  When I got support to swap the PW back to my control I logged on in SSG fishing next to a lot of bombs.......I did have a Bomb Core though.    Nifty.

Sooooooooo, after thinking about what that meant....
-computer has something that leaks PWs
-ASSFACE could still take stuff......maybe even other PWs like from banks and such.  :O

I'm going to quit FFXI.   >_<       Actually, I pretty much have now.   I deleted the Meenkie myself (not letting some prick use my and others' hard work for their' ends) and killed the Content IDs.     I think that's how you quit anyway.....It's my 1st time quitting something like this and SE isn't all that clear on what to do.

There's only one thing I cherish more than all that stuff I earned in my time playing....and that's the people and experiences I had with you all.   That was the hardest part about the whole thing.  I go to find a friend and even that was erased.   182 names of people I knew while playing.  Most I hadn't seen in quite awhile....but I still had their' name to remember and see if they came back.....When the ASSHAT took that, it hurt.

So, I'm closing this chapter of my life.   Remembering the good, and trying to keep in touch with those I can.  I consider you all the best of friends and people.  That means a lot to someone like me.  In RL most people just aren't worth knowing it seems.  You have to go to another world to find the good ones.  Be strong, have fun, and always remember your actions define who you are.  Make the good ones.

*huggles everyone*
~Meenk
aka     Tony Altobellis

If anyone wants to keep in touch or just see what's up with me, my email has been broli1@netzero.net for years.   

/salute

I'm level one on EVERYTHING!
=^.^=   Can only go up from here!
Meenkieblade
Legacy Leaders
Impossible to Gauge!

Convicted Taru Licker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 09:52:27 PM »

Oh yeah...there's this too:

Shocked

Short story:

My parents are trying to sell their' house in Boulder, CO and aren't having much luck.  Their' realitor decided it would be interesting to sign my parents' house up for a few cable shows that fix up houses for better selling prices.

Fast Forward about 2 months....My parents are almost-definitely going to be on cable and the show people asked about having family members on to move furniture, do grunt work, etc.  SOOOOOOOO....

MEENKIE WILL BE ON CABLE TV!!!!

I'm pretty sure the show is Sell This House and I'm looking forward to meeting the host.   >.>

I have no clue when it will be on....but they said they'd be filming in about 2 weeks.     I'll keep you all posted!

(so yeah.....I hope that thing about the camera adding 10lbs is BS)

~Meenk

The show is going to be on  Sat. Sept. 20 on the Bravo network.  Sell this House!
Look for the guy that looks like this:
http://usera.ImageCave.com/meenkieblade/1082488925.jpg

Cheesy

I'm level one on EVERYTHING!
=^.^=   Can only go up from here!
Bonedady
Hail to the King
Administrator
Impossible to Gauge!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 11:03:47 PM »

It's been great getting to know you aand have fun with you Meenk. I hope you dont end up regretting your quitting, and I wish you the best irl and in all of your pursuits.

Sephiroth_Owa
Legacy Members
Impossible to Gauge!

Sepihroth and Tenbatsu

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 11:32:28 PM »

Gonna miss you Meenkie and miss the random chats we had at random times lol.
I was shocked and sadden to hear what happened to your kitty. Will def miss the random /licks and why did that asshat have to hack you before I could get back on my girls and lick you again? ; ;
But I hope your choice about the char was the right one and hope real life does you good and will def keep in touch, you're a cool fellow CO peep and wont let a asshat keep me from talking to cool ppl in my state! Smiley
Plus now I got your e-mail I can send you a pic my oh so cute baby maybe seeing his cute face will make you smile. Smiley And now Ald wants to say somethings.

Alderon:

it was nice to meet you and will miss talking.  Sad  well see you around ok by and licks from us  lol later
Stiffy
Sexah Monk
Legacy Members
Very Tough

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 11:34:24 PM »

sucks to hear all that... stupid asshats stealing accounts... ridiculous, ill definately keep in touch though meenk been nice getting to know you =)

Apex
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 09:15:07 AM »

It sucks that you're leaving the game like this. After all the hard work you put into Meenks...  Angry

It was great knowing you in the game. You'll be missed. I hope you decide to come back one day, but if not, then best of luck in everything and all that good stuff.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 09:16:52 AM by Apex » Logged
Andrena2.0
Decent Challenge

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 09:27:59 AM »

Best of luck in your future endeavors.
Alithiel
lolDRG
Legacy Leaders
Impossible to Gauge!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2008, 10:07:45 AM »

Awww Meen....makes me sad to see you go.  But I understand and hope karma takes a 2x4 to the asshat that caused this.  I'll miss talking to you on game but I know you'll always make friends in the future what ever you do.  And uh....lol have fun meeting that hostess  Grin

What is, is~
Brabion
Legacy Members
Even Match

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2008, 10:36:20 AM »

That sucks soo bad...  Its been w/ the random emotes every now and then.  Hope the best for you.

75SMN/75WHM/75RDM
Kuyo
Legacy Members
Very Tough

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2008, 04:06:33 PM »

Aww, we're losing the LS licker... that totally sucks Meenkie. Just goes to show, never download anything you don't know you can trust.

I wish you all the best in the outside world, and we will most definately miss you.

Character Name: Kuyo
Nation/Rank: Windurst Rank 10
Main Job Levels: MNK 75, SAM 75, NIN 39, WAR 37, BRD 25
Morpheu
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2008, 06:37:01 PM »

Cry We gonna miss you a lot. Keep in touch with us on the forum.
Isiolia
Sin Hunter
Administrator
Impossible to Gauge!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2008, 07:14:18 PM »

We'll miss you Meenkie.

No more Wonder Twin powers. ; ;

You're still welcome to take over Siamese if you need, or for the time being. But I can understand wanting to move on from an MMO.

RDM BLM BST BRD NIN WAR PLD DNC BLU
babysealclubber
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2008, 02:43:15 AM »

aye meekie you're welcome to my rdm anytime you want. Just send mea  message on here..... I don't particularly have pimpin gears but meh it's at least fun to go and chat with peoples and I can't play much anymore.

<3 and honestly i'd be 100% cool with it.
Snarffer
Sac Puller Extraordinaire
Legacy Members
Impossible to Gauge!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 07:09:36 PM »

/em licks Meeeeeennkie

/em makes puppy eyes ; ;

/em hugs Meeeeeennkie

sorry to see you go will miss you tons and hopeto see you again

Thf75 Blu 75 Nin41 Blm75 Whm37 Rdm75 War36  Drk 33 Rng10 Smn7 .........
Akanah
Legacy Members
Tough

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2008, 09:30:18 AM »

/cry Meenkie going bye bye. Sad Makes Aka very sad. I understand why you left though. That would suck badly. I hate people sometimes. They are such jerks. I even had one of my customers call and complain about me saying I was having a bad day. Hopefully, you'll find something good out of this bad experience. If you ever decide to make a new char and come back, look me up. I'd be happy to help yopu get back in the game again. But for now, here's a /tacklesnugglihuggies from Aka. Smiley

WHM 75, RDM 75, DRK 70, SMN 43, BLM 37, THF 37, WAR 37, NIN 24, DRG 20, BLU 19, BRD 17, SAM 17, RNG 10, COR 7, BST 6, PLD 5, MNK 1, PUP 1, SCH 1, DNC 1
AL 33,BC 6,CC 13,CK 47,GS 20,LC 4,SM 26,WW 67 Zel GS 20 Aka
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: